NexGen Health and Wellness IV Infusion Therapy for Health and Wellness
IV Drip Therapy near me? Yes indeed! I.V. Infusion Therapy has gained popularity in recent years to help with a myriad of health concerns ranging from dehydration and immunity strength to hangover cures. These liquid mixtures of vitamins and minerals are absorbed quickly due to being placed directly into the bloodstream via a small tube placed directly into the vein. This method allows your body to receive a higher concentration of vitamins than if delivered by oral supplements or diet alone. A supplement taken by mouth is only absorbed up to 50% by the body while 90% of an IV infusion is absorbed by your body. With most people, since the vitamins and minerals are delivered in higher concentration directly into the bloodstream and absorbed into the cells faster, IV infusions have been shown to maintain health and help with immunity issues. NexGen Health and Wellness offers a variety of IV infusions administered by qualified professionals designed to help you with your health needs.
Some of the IV Drip Therapy offered are:
- This infusion of vitamins and electrolytes is ideal for someone who has been ill, is an athlete and may have recently participated in a sporting event like a marathon or someone looking to improve their skin clarity.
- This infusion is ideal for anyone needing a boost to their overly tired system. It can help with prolonged exhaustion and give your body renewed energy.
- No one likes to be sick. This infusion uses a combination of vitamins, fluids and minerals to help boost your immune system and give your body an extra chance at fighting off illness.
- If you happen to imbibe just a little too much, this infusion is for you. Drinking too much alcohol can make you dehydrated and cause a hangover. This infusion replenishes vital fluids and vitamins lost when your body ingests too much alcohol the day before.
- Are you looking to be healthy and possibly lose a little weight? If you are, the Skinny Dip infusion can help. This infusion is designed to break down body fat.
- This infusion is designed to help with your hangover and deliver twice as many fluids and vitamins to get you back on your feet as soon as possible.
- This infusion is designed to help with detoxification of the liver and giving your body an immune boost.
IV Infusions are used by a variety of people suffering from a variety of conditions. These treatments are administered by the trained professionals at NexGen Health and Wellness after consulting with the patient and discovering what their health needs may be. IV Infusions take anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour to be administered. NexGen also offers a massage chair for your relaxation during your treatment for an additional cost. As with any therapy, it is important to maintain a healthy diet and lifestyle in addition to therapy. Individual results may vary.
NexGen Health and Wellness in Bartlett is open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5p.m. for your convenience and walk-ins are welcome. Call NexGen Health and Wellness today for your next I.V. therapy treatment at (901) 244-6631.
banana bag IV, banana bag IV therapy, banana bag near me, Glutathione injections near me, IV, IV Hydration therapy near me, IV hydration therpay, IV Infusion, IV therapy, IV therapy hydration near me, IV therapy near me, IV vitamin therapy near me, Myers Cocktail, Myers Cocktail near me, NexGen Health and Wellness, NexGen Wellnes, pure hydration, Supplements, Vit C IV near me, Vit C IV therapy, Vit C therapy, Vit D infusion, Vit D injections, Vitamin infusions, vitamin infusions near me, vitamin wellness clinic